REMOTE MACHINING OVERVIEW
• Real-time remote control & monitoring of unattended CNC machines (EDM, Laser, Lathe, Mill, Plasma, Waterjet, etc.) over any network or the Internet
• What the operator sees on the CNC controller screen, you see from anywhere
• Uses a hardware interface solution, requiring no software
• Dependable & robust, using a unique blend of standard, well-known, established technologies
SHOP OWNER BENEFITS|
• Amazing convenience with the ability to control & monitor machines from anywhere
• Easy to use – Turnkey device seamlessly integrates into existing network as a standard IT solution
• Quick, remote technical assistance from CNC Supplier for troubleshooting & training
• Increased productivity & profitability through decreased machine downtime, service, training costs
• Flexibility & freedom: Plug & go – anywhere!
• You can check your email from anywhere – why not stay in touch with your shop & machines?
• Less down time due to quicker troubleshooting response time & fewer occurrences of on-site service
• Less hands-on machining
• Less time spent on the shop floor
• Like having a CNC technician on site whenever you need one!
• Offer a customized solution from a remote site for enhanced customer service, troubleshooting, diagnostic capabilities, training & assistance
• Get a competitive advantage over manufacturers who offer either: no remote feature, a monitoring-only option, or a dial-up/pager option
• Reduce warranty service costs with faster troubleshooting & fewer occurrences of on-site service
• Further reduce costs by performing remote-assisted software upgrades/updates and training
• Retain CNC reliability – adding the device is easy, 100% non-intrusive to CNCs, and requires NO software
• Grow & improve customer satisfaction
• Enjoy the benefit of lean up-front costs & higher operational efficiency
• Stay consistent – the device can be designed to fit any CNC